Fernbank Museum of Natural History

2.4 | Druid Hills, GA | Museums and Institutions | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Fernbank Museum of Natural History are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fernbank Museum of Natural History. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fernbank Museum of Natural History:
From Fernbank Museum of Natural History:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fernbank Museum of Natural History. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Fernbank Museum of Natural History Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fernbank Museum of Natural History?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Fernbank Museum of Natural History who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Fernbank Museum of Natural History

Fernbank Museum of Natural History has no jobs listed at this time.

Fernbank Museum of Natural History is a museums and institutions company headquartered in the Druid Hills, GA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Fernbank Museum of Natural History has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fernbank Museum of Natural History and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.