Fayetteville State University

2.7 | Fayetteville, NC | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Fayetteville State University are based on 122 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fayetteville State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fayetteville State University:
From Fayetteville State University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fayetteville State University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Fayetteville State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fayetteville State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Fayetteville State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Fayetteville State University

Fayetteville State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Fayetteville State University is a higher education company headquartered in the Fayetteville, NC area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Fayetteville State University has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 122 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fayetteville State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.