Fantasy Flight Games

2.4 | Roseville, MN | Entertainment | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Fantasy Flight Games are based on 91 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fantasy Flight Games. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fantasy Flight Games:
From Fantasy Flight Games:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fantasy Flight Games. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Fantasy Flight Games Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fantasy Flight Games?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Fantasy Flight Games who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Fantasy Flight Games

Fantasy Flight Games has no jobs listed at this time.

Fantasy Flight Games is an entertainment company headquartered in the Roseville, MN area that employs 51 to 200 people. Fantasy Flight Games has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 91 ratings from 6 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fantasy Flight Games and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.