Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp

2.5 | Beverly, MA | Consumer Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp are based on 517 ratings from 38 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp:
From Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp

Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp has no jobs listed at this time.

Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp is a consumer services company headquartered in the Beverly, MA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 517 ratings from 38 current or former employees. 8 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.