Elizabeth Arden

3.2 | Cointrin / Geneva | Cosmetics | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Elizabeth Arden are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Elizabeth Arden. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Elizabeth Arden:
From Elizabeth Arden:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Elizabeth Arden. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Elizabeth Arden Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Elizabeth Arden?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Elizabeth Arden who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Elizabeth Arden

Elizabeth Arden has no jobs listed at this time.

Elizabeth Arden is a cosmetics company headquartered in the Cointrin / Geneva area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Elizabeth Arden has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Elizabeth Arden and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.