Elastic logo

Elastic

1.9 | Mountain View, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Elastic are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Elastic. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Elastic:
From Elastic:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Elastic. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Elastic logo

Simple things should be simple

Elastic is a search company. We believe search is an experience and we believe in open source.

OSSFL: Open Source Software for Life

Our investment in it will continue unchanged. Many businesses become more closed as they grow. Not us. We’ve made a clear choice to be more open and keep our business incentives aligned with our open source community.

Open source is a strength for our community and our business, and it’s at the heart of all that we do.

We help solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire and enable users to do great things with their data.

Jobs at Elastic

Elastic has no jobs listed at this time.

Elastic is a computer software company headquartered in the Mountain View, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Elastic has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Elastic and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.