ecobee logo

ecobee

4.1 | Toronto, Canada | Consumer Electronics | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for ecobee are based on 125 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ecobee. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ecobee:
From ecobee:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ecobee. Your review can help other women find great companies.

ecobee logo

You're smart. You're innovative. And you care about our planet. Us too.

We're a proudly Canadian hardware company transforming the way our homes use energy. We don't make your average widget. We make first-to-market, beautifully designed smart wi-fi thermostats that reduce energy waste and carbon emissions.

Interested in IoT and the connected home? We'd love to talk to you.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by ecobee

This information is provided by ecobee

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Full-time employees receive up to $1,500 to pursue a designation, take a course, or attend a conference
  • Reimbursement may also be available for books or membership fees
  • ecobee-hosted Lunch & Learn sessions
  • Employee bonus for speaking at conferences

• 17 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 17 weeks partially paid paternity leave
  • We have an Employee top-up plan of up to 75% for the first 17 weeks combined with Employment Insurance. After that, the employee is entitled to the full year of parental leave should they wish to take it.
  • New parents can decide to take 5 days of paid time off if they do not wish to take parental leave.

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • Fruit, coffee and dried snacks
  • On-site private bike storage
  • Community Involvement and Events
  • ecobee supported charity donations
  • Red Cross donations
  • Summer Sports Leagues
  • Each employee can use 1 paid volunteer day per quarter Communal library with lots of great reads
  • Making a meaningful difference to the environment, while being part of the exciting connected home revolution.

• Open floor plan
  • Working with talented people on innovative products
  • Stock Options are available to all full-time employees and vesting starts on your first day
  • Family & Friends discount on ecobee purchases
  • Employee Referral Bonus ($2000 for each full-time referral hired)
  • Every employee receives your own ecobee3
  • Annual summer social and holiday party
  • Office social events and Board Game nights every Thursday
  • Ping pong and dartboard

Jobs at ecobee

Full-time | ecobee
ecobee is a consumer electronics company headquartered in the Toronto, Canada area that employs 201 to 500 people. ecobee has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 125 ratings from 8 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ecobee and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.