Duke Clinical Research Institute

3.4 | Research | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Duke Clinical Research Institute are based on 86 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Duke Clinical Research Institute. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Duke Clinical Research Institute:
From Duke Clinical Research Institute:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Duke Clinical Research Institute. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Duke Clinical Research Institute Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Duke Clinical Research Institute?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Duke Clinical Research Institute who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Duke Clinical Research Institute

Duke Clinical Research Institute has no jobs listed at this time.

Duke Clinical Research Institute is a research company that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Duke Clinical Research Institute has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 86 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Duke Clinical Research Institute and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.