DreamWorks Animation

3.0 | North Glendale, CA | Animation | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for DreamWorks Animation are based on 94 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at DreamWorks Animation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From DreamWorks Animation:
From DreamWorks Animation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at DreamWorks Animation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The DreamWorks Animation Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for DreamWorks Animation?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at DreamWorks Animation who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at DreamWorks Animation

DreamWorks Animation has no jobs listed at this time.

DreamWorks Animation is an animation company headquartered in the North Glendale, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. DreamWorks Animation has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like DreamWorks Animation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.