Drape Kings

1.5 | West New York, NJ | Events Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Drape Kings are based on 40 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Drape Kings. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Drape Kings:
From Drape Kings:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Drape Kings. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Drape Kings Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Drape Kings?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Drape Kings who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Drape Kings

Drape Kings has no jobs listed at this time.

Drape Kings is an events services company headquartered in the West New York, NJ area that employs 51 to 200 people. Drape Kings has a 1.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 40 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Drape Kings and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.