Dormigo logo

Dormigo

Unrated | Chicago, IL | Hospitality | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Dormigo.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dormigo. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dormigo:
From Dormigo:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dormigo. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Dormigo logo

Fast growing startup with huge opportunity for advancement and ownership!

Dormigo is a rapidly growing comprehensive property management solution for short-term rentals, relying heavily on teamwork and quantitative continuous improvement in the form of tech innovation, automation, and advanced algorithms across all departments. We add new units to our portfolio after extensive analysis, and we operate them as short-term rentals in a growing number of locations and cities, taking care of both online and on-site aspects of our guests’ stays, such as: listing creation and marketing across multiple booking platforms (HomeAway, Airbnb, etc); algorithmic pricing and revenue optimization; guest communication; guest check-in/out; cleanings; and much more. As our business is rapidly expanding across all facets of our operation, we are always looking for amazing people to join the Dormigo family.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Dormigo

Jobs at Dormigo

Dormigo has no jobs listed at this time.

Dormigo is a hospitality company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 11 to 50 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dormigo and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.