DocuPhase (formerly iDatix)

3.8 | Clearwater, FL | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for DocuPhase (formerly iDatix) are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at DocuPhase (formerly iDatix). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From DocuPhase (formerly iDatix):
From DocuPhase (formerly iDatix):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at DocuPhase (formerly iDatix). Your review can help other women find great companies.

About DocuPhase (formerly iDatix)

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Jobs at DocuPhase (formerly iDatix)

DocuPhase (formerly iDatix) has no jobs listed at this time.

DocuPhase (formerly iDatix) is a computer software company headquartered in the Clearwater, FL area that employs 11 to 50 people. DocuPhase (formerly iDatix) has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like DocuPhase (formerly iDatix) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.