Distinctive Marble and Granite

1.7 | Plain City | Construction | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Distinctive Marble and Granite are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Distinctive Marble and Granite. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Distinctive Marble and Granite:
From Distinctive Marble and Granite:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Distinctive Marble and Granite. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Distinctive Marble and Granite Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Distinctive Marble and Granite?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Distinctive Marble and Granite who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Distinctive Marble and Granite

Distinctive Marble and Granite has no jobs listed at this time.

Distinctive Marble and Granite is a construction company headquartered in the Plain City area that employs 11 to 50 people. Distinctive Marble and Granite has a 1.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Distinctive Marble and Granite and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.