Distinctive Event Rentals

2.5 | Chesapeake, VA | Events Services

Company scores for Distinctive Event Rentals are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Distinctive Event Rentals. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Distinctive Event Rentals:
From Distinctive Event Rentals:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Distinctive Event Rentals. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Distinctive Event Rentals Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Distinctive Event Rentals?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Distinctive Event Rentals who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Distinctive Event Rentals

Distinctive Event Rentals has no jobs listed at this time.

Distinctive Event Rentals is an events services company headquartered in the Chesapeake, VA area. Distinctive Event Rentals has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Distinctive Event Rentals and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.