Distillery logo

Distillery

3.9 | Santa Monica, CA | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Distillery are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Distillery. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Distillery:
From Distillery:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Distillery. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Distillery logo

Distillery is an international full-service software design and development company.

Distillery is an international full-service software design and development company based in Los Angeles, California. We are an award-winning mobile app developer with an absolute commitment to helping our clients succeed. When entrepreneurs and enterprises need a software development company they can trust to deliver clean, top-quality, no-nonsense work on time and on budget, they call Distillery.

We help startups and entrepreneurs to accelerate, scale, grow, and thrive. We help enterprises to expedite development while staying lean and agile. Our trusted software developers are available to augment our clients’ in-house teams as needed or work with them on a project basis. We provide services related to app and web development, product strategy, analytics, user experience, interface design, security testing, IoT, and continuing product development. We have in-house experts in nearly any new frontend or backend technology, and we daily harness the collective expertise of our full team to provide our clients with fast, focused solutions.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Distillery

This information is provided by Distillery

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 2 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Gym membership subsidy

• Occasional social activities
  • Pet-friendly office

Jobs at Distillery

Distillery has no jobs listed at this time.

Distillery is a computer software company headquartered in the Santa Monica, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Distillery has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Distillery and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.