Dimagi

3.2 | Gardens, Cape Town | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Dimagi are based on 291 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dimagi. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dimagi:
From Dimagi:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dimagi. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dimagi Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dimagi?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dimagi who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dimagi

Dimagi has no jobs listed at this time.

Dimagi is a computer software company headquartered in the Gardens, Cape Town area that employs 51 to 200 people. Dimagi has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 291 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dimagi and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.