Deep Down Inc

1.2 | Channelview, TX | Oil & Energy | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Deep Down Inc are based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Deep Down Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Deep Down Inc:
From Deep Down Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Deep Down Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Deep Down Inc Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Deep Down Inc?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Deep Down Inc who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Deep Down Inc

Deep Down Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

Deep Down Inc is an oil & energy company headquartered in the Channelview, TX area that employs 51 to 200 people. Deep Down Inc has a 1.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Deep Down Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.