Consilio LLC

2.3 | Washington, D.C. | Legal Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Scores for Consilio LLC are based on 125 ratings from 8 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Consilio LLC

I started out agreeing to one thing and ended up another. They threw out 75,000 to 85,000 a year and by end of the interview they had gone down 40,000 and tried to go even further! Digital forensics is a mans group that I was supposed to be part of and have even chased out and completely blocked from, which was the position I interviewed for.

The Consilio LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Consilio LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Consilio LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Consilio LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Consilio LLC is a legal services company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Consilio LLC has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 125 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Consilio LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.