Join InHerSight's growing community of professional women and get matched to great jobs and more!
Sign Up
Already have an account? Log in

Consilio LLC

Rate Now
Loading scores...

InHerSight Score

Scores based on 110 ratings from 7 participants

${groupings[0].grouping_score}

${ buttonText }: ${groupings[0].filtered_grouping_score}
 

${grouping.grouping[2]}

${grouping.grouping_score}
No Score
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered_grouping_score}
${score.category_name} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_name} category for this company
${score.original_average} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered_average}

Is this information useful?

Do you feel like you can make better decisions about your career with these ratings?

 

Match or Miss?

See at-a-glance if companies provide support for the things that matter most to you.

Choose a filter type
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Choose ana ${filterCategory.text}
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Our Ratings Categories
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 15 different categories. Here's how we define each of these categories.
${score.category_name}
${score.category_description}

Comments


 

I started out agreeing to one thing and ended up another. They threw out 75,000 to 85,000 a year and by end of the interview they had gone down 40,000 and tried to go even further! Digital forensics is a mans group that I was supposed to be part of and have even chased out and completely blocked from, which was the position I interviewed for.

Very Unsatisfied Rater
Early Career
 

This Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Consilio LLC?

Claim this page

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Consilio LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

 

Jobs

Consilio LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

See more jobs

Share This Page