CNG Financial (Check n Go)

2.5 | Cincinnati, OH | Financial Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for CNG Financial (Check n Go) are based on 231 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CNG Financial (Check n Go). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Single staffed store which makes it hard to care for your customers like I would like to.
A lot of recognition for stores that are in busier areas. Slower volume stores are forgotten about.

Love my co workers but unable to get the full time hours I need to provide for my family. Also, I am unable to get vacation time as a part time employee so taking time off means losing pay.

Anonymous Rater

Don't plan to eat or go to the bathroom. Prepare to be rode to grow but not given extra paid time to do it. Be prepared for favouritism.

The CNG Financial (Check n Go) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CNG Financial (Check n Go)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CNG Financial (Check n Go) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at CNG Financial (Check n Go)

CNG Financial (Check n Go) has no jobs listed at this time.

CNG Financial (Check n Go) is a financial services company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. CNG Financial (Check n Go) has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 231 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CNG Financial (Check n Go) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.