CBS Interactive

2.4 | San Francisco, CA | Online Media | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for CBS Interactive are based on 96 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CBS Interactive. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

There is a hierarchy issue, departmental segregation, and constant blame-dropping.

Avoid this place!

It's a boy's club at the top. While there is female leadership in the Sales org, it's an extremely small, tight clique. They do not help other women succeed.

Extremely male dominated, not great hr.

The CBS Interactive Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CBS Interactive?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CBS Interactive who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at CBS Interactive

CBS Interactive has no jobs listed at this time.

CBS Interactive is an online media company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. CBS Interactive has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 4 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like CBS Interactive and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.