Join InHerSight's growing community of professional women and get matched to great jobs and more!
Sign Up
Already have an account? Log in

CBS Interactive

Rate Now
Loading scores...

InHerSight Score

Scores based on 80 ratings from 6 participants

${groupings[0].grouping_score}

${ buttonText }: ${groupings[0].filtered_grouping_score}
 

${grouping.grouping[2]}

${grouping.grouping_score}
No Score
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered_grouping_score}
${score.category_name} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_name} category for this company
${score.original_average} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered_average}

Is this information useful?

Do you feel like you can make better decisions about your career with these ratings?

 

Match or Miss?

See at-a-glance if companies provide support for the things that matter most to you.

Choose a filter type
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Choose ana ${filterCategory.text}
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Our Ratings Categories
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 15 different categories. Here's how we define each of these categories.
${score.category_name}
${score.category_description}

Comments


 

There is a hierarchy issue, departmental segregation, and constant blame-dropping.

Unsatisfied Rater
Early Career

Avoid this place!

Very Unsatisfied Rater
Mid-Level

It's a boy's club at the top. While there is female leadership in the Sales org, it's an extremely small, tight clique. They do not help other women succeed.

Unsatisfied Rater
Senior-Level

Extremely male dominated, not great hr.

Very Unsatisfied Rater
Mid-Level
 

This Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CBS Interactive?

Claim this page

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CBS Interactive who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

 

Jobs

CBS Interactive has no jobs listed at this time.

See more jobs

Share This Page