Buncombe County Schools

2.6 | Asheville, NC | Education Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Buncombe County Schools are based on 58 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Buncombe County Schools. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Buncombe County Schools:
From Buncombe County Schools:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Buncombe County Schools. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Buncombe County Schools Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Buncombe County Schools?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Buncombe County Schools who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Buncombe County Schools

Buncombe County Schools has no jobs listed at this time.

Buncombe County Schools is an education management company headquartered in the Asheville, NC area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Buncombe County Schools has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 58 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Buncombe County Schools and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.