Better.com logo

Better.com

4.8 | New York City, NY | Financial Services | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Better.com are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Better.com. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Better.com:
From Better.com:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Better.com. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Better.com logo

We're changing the homebuying journey to an enjoyable, transparent and an efficient experience.

That’s why Better is re-engineering the home finance process from the ground up. We’re using technology to make it faster and more efficient, and humans to help make it friendly and enjoyable.

Jobs at Better.com

Better.com has no jobs listed at this time.

Better.com is a financial services company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Better.com has a 4.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Better.com and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.