Baxter International

2.3
Employer Responsiveness
2.1
2.1

Comments

Very negative place to work, regular harassment with minimal help from upper management. Quid pro quo a regular issue. No extra time given to mothers who need to pump, no job security for new parents who need to take care of their new child. Management regularly bully's and threatens employees for minor offences such as using the restroom "too often".

Best place I've worked in a very long time.

Sexual harassment goes unresolved, they like to act like it doesn't even happen.

They promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, unless that inclusion means you're a working mother. How well you move along here is VERY manager-dependent.

At Baxter, it all depends on the group you work for. My group is very flexible and open to various experiences. I have heard other teams are not given the same opportunities I am. I think there is not a strong enough message from the leadership to push down effective change with the middle managers.

Anonymous Rater

Work in HR or Recruiting for Baxter International?