Baxter Healthcare

Scores based on 540 ratings from 37 participants

Comments

Human Resources were a joke. You could hardly speak with an HR person as they were always “out of the office”. When you could finally speak with them, in my case about FMLA, they weren’t knowledgeable at all. They work you literally to death, 6 days a week 48+ hours mandatory. My health suffered because of this and I was going in and out of the hospital so much that my doctor said I had to quit or I would more than likely die. There were new plant managers every year it seemed and with each one everything changed so much we had to get used to a new way of working. I’d never work here again. They don’t care about their employees health, wellbeing, or if they get any time off to see their family and loved ones.

Very negative place to work, regular harassment with minimal help from upper management. Quid pro quo a regular issue. No extra time given to mothers who need to pump, no job security for new parents who need to take care of their new child. Management regularly bully's and threatens employees for minor offences such as using the restroom "too often".

Best place I've worked in a very long time.

Sexual harassment goes unresolved, they like to act like it doesn't even happen.

They promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, unless that inclusion means you're a working mother. How well you move along here is VERY manager-dependent.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Baxter Healthcare?