Area 1 Security logo

Area 1 Security

Unrated | Redwood City, CA | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Area 1 Security.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Area 1 Security. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Area 1 Security:
From Area 1 Security:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Area 1 Security. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Area 1 Security logo

Performance-based cybersecurity blocks phishing attacks that other solutions miss.

Founded by ex-NSA cybersecurity experts with the rest of the team from security or enterprise software background, Area 1 Security stops the #1 attack vector that leads to security breaches - targeted phishing. We help our customers preempt these attacks across email, web and network vectors. Area 1 Security has been recognized as one of the most innovative security startups by leading analysts and media outlets.

We’re many achievers with one goal: to #phightphish and empower organizations to defeat the hackers causing breaches. We’re proud of the products we create and the excellence we contribute, both individually and as a team.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Area 1 Security

Jobs at Area 1 Security

Full-time | Redwood City, CA
Area 1 Security is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Redwood City, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Area 1 Security and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.