AptAmigo, Inc. logo

AptAmigo, Inc.

Unrated | Chicago, IL | Real Estate | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at AptAmigo, Inc..

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AptAmigo, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AptAmigo, Inc.:
From AptAmigo, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AptAmigo, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

AptAmigo, Inc. logo

Bringing transparency to real estate!

AptAmigo has a simple goal: to make finding an apartment easy, and maybe even a little fun.

We're much more than a search site. We're a team of helpful humans, here for you with the insight of a local, the care of a friend, and the service of a concierge. It’s the service you never knew you needed but always wanted.

AptAmigo was founded on the simple belief that apartment seekers deserve more transparency throughout the search process. Our mission is to be an asset to both renters and leasing offices; To deliver excellent information, superior customer service, and an unparalleled experience. When people love where they live, our cities and communities win.

Jobs at AptAmigo, Inc.

AptAmigo, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

AptAmigo, Inc. is a real estate company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area with 11 to 50 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AptAmigo, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.