Applied Materials

2.5 | Santa Clara, CA | Semiconductors | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Applied Materials are based on 182 ratings from 13 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Applied Materials

Women, especially mother's, are treated poorly and with disatisfaction when children's needs arise. Anything deemed necessary for your family is massively looked down upon. Women are paid far less and treated like lesser people.

This company could be your playground, if: you are a male over 40 of middle eastern/Asian descent AND you are aligned to the CEO and is -1 level mafia. There is no balancing of personal and professional lives. Women will only find a modicum of success there if they are willing to forgo their family lives, work 24/7/365 or fear being labeled as a non-tem player. There is no glass ceiling, its reinforced steel.

About Applied Materials

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Applied Materials has no jobs listed at this time.