Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS)

5.0 | Houston, TX | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS) are based on 18 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS):
From Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS)

Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS) has no jobs listed at this time.

Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS) is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Houston, TX area that employs 11 to 50 people. Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS) has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 18 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Amigos de las Americas (AMIGOS) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.