Albert logo

Albert

Unrated | Financial Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Albert.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Albert. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Albert:
From Albert:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Albert. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Albert logo

Your Friend in Finance

Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Our geniuses find savings you’re missing, identify bills you’re overpaying, help you pay down debt faster, save automatically for you, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and we’ll not only offer guidance; we’ll help you make it happen.

We’re an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top-tier institutional investors, and over 2 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We’re on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people with a beautifully-designed, simple product, and we’re looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.

This information is provided by Albert

• Subsidized healthy food

• Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Albert

Full-time | Culver City, CA
Albert is a financial services company that employs 51 to 200 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Albert and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.