30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc.

2.4 | Studio City, CA | Graphic Design | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for 30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc. are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

This is one of those places where you are nothing else but a money machine for your boss. Managers are very rude. There are no incentives but the fact that if you stay quiet and do whatever your boss say you don't get yelled at... don't dare to share your opinion or thoughts cause you will be cut off and exposed. Just avoid yourself one of the worse experiences in your life.

The 30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc.

30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc. is a graphic design company headquartered in the Studio City, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. 30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc. has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 30sixty Advertising+Design, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.