1st Playable Productions

Scores based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

This is a company focused on turning out high quality educational games. The pace of production is fair and the games turned out go on to be wonderful successes. Though great at what they do, it leaves much to be desired in terms of social environment. Very much a place to get work done and leaves little to no time for socializing with co-workers.

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1st Playable Productions?