1st Playable Productions

3.5 | Troy, NY | Computer Games | 11 to 50 Employees

Scores for 1st Playable Productions are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for 1st Playable Productions

This is a company focused on turning out high quality educational games. The pace of production is fair and the games turned out go on to be wonderful successes. Though great at what they do, it leaves much to be desired in terms of social environment. Very much a place to get work done and leaves little to no time for socializing with co-workers.

The 1st Playable Productions Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1st Playable Productions?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 1st Playable Productions who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

1st Playable Productions has no jobs listed at this time.

1st Playable Productions is a computer games company headquartered in the Troy, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. 1st Playable Productions has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 1st Playable Productions and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.